Blair Atholl and Struan Community Council are holding their next meeting on Tuesday, the 10th of May, at 7:30pm. The meeting will take place over the Zoom video platform.
Members of the public are more than welcome to join the meeting. If you do wish to attend, please inform Lynda Mutch at BlairAthollStruanCC@outlook.com.
If you would like something discussed but cannot join the meeting, please contact the Community Council at BlairAthollStruanCC@outlook.com.
The draft agenda for the meeting is as follows:
- Apologies for Absence
- Minutes of Meeting on 8 March 2022
- Matters Arising:
- Village Hall Wi-fi
- Public Toilet Location
- Finance / Treasurer
- Blair Atholl Branch Surgery
- The Atholl Glens
- Resilience Group
- Heartland FM
- Queen’s 70th Jubilee June 2022
- The Lade
- Etape Caledonia – Sun 15 May
- Digital Inclusion Fund – deadline March 2022
- Network Rail Waste Left at Pitagowan Site
- Update Reports
- Council Election
- Date of next meeting, incl. type of meeting – Tuesday 12 July, 7.30pm