The Pitlochry and Moulin Community Council will be having their next meeting, at 7:30pm on Monday, the 8th of August, 2022. The meeting will take place at the Atholl Centre in Pitlochry.
Residents are welcome to offer their input into the meeting. Anybody wishing to join should e-mail email@example.com at their earliest convenience.
Please note that a closed matter will be discussed from 7:00 pm to 7:30 pm, due to a vote based on confidential communication. Members of the public should not join before 7:30pm.
The agenda is as follows:
- Attendance and Apologies to be noted
- Declarations of Interest
- Matter to be discussed in confidence
- Invite the public into meeting (7:30 PM)
- A vote to be proposed by the chair (not the subject of the closed session)
- “The community council acknowledges that progress has been made with regard to the former bakery site and other matters are being managed by PKC. The site has been discussed on many occasions. The matter to be voted upon is if the community council considers the matter closed. New matters related to this site can of course be raised in the future.”
- Approve the minutes of 13th of June and the 31st of May and of the extraordinary meetings on the 13th of July and the 26th of July.
- Chairs report
- Treasurers report
- Secretary’s report
- Planning and Environment report
- Update on Ballyoukan Forest extraction
- Update on CAP
- Arrangements for Publishing minutes
- Issues raised by members of public
- Local Councillor`s Reports
- The next meeting will be 12th of September