The Pitlochry and Moulin Community Council will be having their next meeting, at 7:30pm on Monday, the 13th of June, 2022. The meeting will take place at the Atholl Centre in Pitlochry.
Residents are welcome to offer their input into the meeting. Anybody wishing to join should e-mail email@example.com at their earliest convenience.
The agenda is as follows:
- Members of the Community Council
- Elected Councillors
- Members of the public
- Declarations of interest
- Minutes of meeting of 9th May, approval & matters arising
- Chair’s report
- Treasurer’s report
- Secretary’s report
- Planning & Environment report
- Update on Ballyoukan and timber extraction
- Possible site for Social Housing at old stables owned by Pitlochry Estate Trust
- Update on CAP and Community Council position on sitting on CAP workstreams.
- Fonab Cemetery maintenance
- Season has started and parking from Escape Route to Scout Hut becoming an issue.
- Update on tables, chairs & A-boards outside shops/cafes
- Arrangement for publishing minutes in local monthly magazines and putting agenda & minutes on PMCC Facebook page.
- Issues raised by members of the public
- Local councillors reports
- Next meeting will be on Monday 8th August as there is no CC meeting in July.