The Pitlochry and Moulin Community Council will be having an extraordinary general meeting at 7:00pm on Monday, the 14th of November, 2022. This meeting is online only. The ordinary meeting, which was due to follow the EGM, has been cancelled.
Anybody wishing to join the EGM should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org at their earliest convenience.
You can connect to the meeting via the following Zoom details:
Meeting ID: 850 1689 8254
The agenda for the EGM is as follows:
- Welcome and Introduction
- Appointment of Chairperson
- Elected member will hand over the Chair to the new Chairperson
- Appointment of Vice-Chair, Secretary and Treasurer & other positions
- Appointment of Data Controller
- Adoption of Constitution, Standing Orders and Code of Conduct for Community Councillors.
- Financial statement outlining current position of community council
- (there is no requirement for the accounts to be examined at this time – the examined accounts will be submitted to the AGM in October)