The Pitlochry and Moulin Community Council will be having their next meeting, at 7:30pm on Monday, the 14th of February, 2022. The meeting will take place at the Atholl Centre in Pitlochry.
Residents are welcome to offer their input into the meeting. Anybody wishing to join should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org at their earliest convenience.
The agenda is as follows:
- Welcome & approval of meeting from December
- Declarations of interest
- Matters arising
- Planning proposal of 22 bedroom lodge at Pitlochry Golf Course
- Other planning applications that are in the pipeline as CC need to be aware of what is proposed & are any planning applications needing to be addressed with any urgency
- Cuile Brae signage – any further developments?
- Environmental report
- Parking on Atholl Road at Heartland – any further developments?
- Queens Jubilee – are there any plans for this to be celebrated by the town?
- Pop up policemen – still waiting on info about where they can be placed
- Community empowerment & participation requests
- Allotments update
- Chair’s report
- Treasurer’s report
- Secretary’s report
- CAP update
- Issues raised by members of the public
- Local councillors report
- Next meeting will be on Monday 14 March in the Atholl Centre