The Pitlochry and Moulin Community Council will be having their next meeting, at 7:30pm on Monday, the 11th of April, 2022. The meeting will take place at the Atholl Centre in Pitlochry.
Residents are welcome to offer their input into the meeting. Anybody wishing to join should e-mail email@example.com at their earliest convenience.
The agenda is as follows:
2. Declarations of Interest
3. Note of previous meeting as a correct record and matters arising.
4. Chairs Report
5. Treasurers Report.
6. Secretary`s Report.
7. Environmental report.
8. Ballyoukan Forest. Issue of proposal for timber lorries exiting via Kinnaird and Moulin.
9. Highland Action Partnership meeting. Fergus to report.
10. Town Hall User Group.
12. Community Empowerment and Participation requests.
13. Allotments update.
14. Community Action Plan update
15. Update on canopies on Atholl Road
16. Issues raised by members of the public.
17. Local Councillors reports.
18. AOCB including Highland Perthshire welcomes Ukraine.
The next meeting will be on Monday May 9th in the Atholl Centre at 7.30pm.