The next meeting of the Pitlochry Community Council is on 8th February at 7.30 pm. This will be via the Zoom Video Platform.
Anybody wishing to attend the meeting should contact Andrew Holmes (firstname.lastname@example.org).
There is a draft agenda of topics to be discussed. The Community Council would be delighted to see you there.
PITLOCHRY COMMUNITY COUNCIL
- Apologies: –
- Declarations of interest
- Minutes of virtual ordinary meeting 11 th January 2021 (Recirculated)
- Matters arising from the minutes
- Chairman’s report
- Secretary’s report
- Treasurer’s report
- Environment report
- Planning report. Discussion on application for restaurant in West End car park
- Visitor Management 2021 (Letter from PKC attached)
- Insurance for pop-up policeman.
- Councillors’ reports
- Date of next meeting (On normal cycles this would be March 8th.)