The Mid Atholl Strathtay & Grandtully Community Council meeting will take place on the 30th of March at 5:00pm, via the Zoom platform.
All local residents are welcome to join to discuss the matters of the day. Anyone wishing to join the meeting should e-mail email@example.com. The details for the Zoom call are below.
After the meeting, there will be a presentation on local broadband connectivity, beginning at approximately 6pm.
Meeting ID: 884 7551 250
The agenda is as follows:
- Minutes of Bi-Monthly Meeting held 26 th January 2021
- Matters Arising (to be discussed fully under item 7b)
- Re-allocation of Community Council Roles
- Roads Department Presentation
- Police Matters
- Matters Arising Discussion
- Treasurer’s report
- Griffin Wind Farm Funding Panel
- Griffin Wind Farm Micro Grants
- Speed Limits and Traffic Management Update
- Community Council Engagement and Communication Update
- Planning Matters
- Action Partnerships
- Any Other Business