The next Dunkeld and Birnam Community Council meeting will take place on Monday the 8th of March, at 7:00pm.
The Dunkeld and Birnam Community Council would be delighted to see you there. Anybody wishing to join the meeting should e-mail Helen Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org. Members of the public can join via the following Zoom link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82984254977.
The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
- Minutes of the last meeting
- Chairman’s introduction: conduct at meetings, sub committee and delegated authority process
- Treasurer’s Report
- Planning applications:
- Lodges at Dunkeld House Hotel – 20/01799/FLL: https://planningapps.pkc.gov.uk/online-applications/applicationDetails.do?activeTab=summary&keyVal=QKNTC5MKHDN00 (Please familiarise yourself with this application in advance of the meeting)
- Road Safety issues:
- Road Safety Group update: feedback from PKC
- Ongoing issues- A822 at Dundonnachie, Ballinloan Bridge
- Police update (if available)
- Bridge correspondent for the April issue (Chris) – deadline 19th March – email copy email@example.com and rota for the year ahead. (Deadlines still to be confirmed but correspondent for the April meeting for the May issue, and onwards)
- Grandtully Campsite proposals
- Dog fouling
- Atholl Estates Haughend
- PKC plans for post lockdown visitor influx?
- End of main meeting
- Griffin Grants
- Micro grants –
- Griffin Main fund