The next Dunkeld and Birnam Community Council meeting will take place on 7:00pm on Monday, the 14th of June, 2021.
The Dunkeld and Birnam Community Council would be delighted to see you there. Anybody wishing to join the meeting should e-mail Helen Taylor at email@example.com at their earliest convenience.
The meeting will take place over the Zoom video platform. The link is as follows:
- Minutes of the last meeting
- Dunkeld and Birnam Fire Brigade – Drife Cassels
- PH8 Community Action Plan process update
- Affordable housing and land use – initial exploration of the issue in Dunkeld and Birnam. A further meeting will discuss what potential actions the Community Council may be able to pursue.
- 21/00736/FLL | Erection of 2 dwellinghouses | Land 90 Metres North East Of North Lodge Dunkeld – https://planningapps.pkc.gov.uk/online-applications/applicationDetails.do?activeTab=summary&keyVal=QS3WQ4MKM9I00
- 21/00603/IPL | Erection of a dwellinghouse (in principle) | Land 35 Metres East Of Herons Spoutwells Dunkeld PH8 0AZ https://planningapps.pkc.gov.uk/online-applications/applicationDetails.do?activeTab=summary&keyVal=QRAA2BMKLNW00
- Treasurer’s Report
- Police update (if available)
- End of Community Council meeting
- Griffin Grants – micro grant applications?
- Griffin Panel nominations – 2 received so far – potentially another two.