The next Dunkeld and Birnam Community Council meeting will take place on 7:00pm on Monday, the 12th of April, 2021.
The Dunkeld and Birnam Community Council would be delighted to see you there. Anybody wishing to join the meeting should e-mail Helen Taylor at email@example.com at their earliest convenience.
The meeting will take place over the Zoom video platform.
The agenda is as follows:
- Chairing of the meeting and election of a new Chair of the Community Council
- Minutes of the last meeting
- Strathtay Action Partnership – funding and opportunities for working together – guest
- Treasurer’s Report – Stewart
- Consultation on the performance of the gritting and snow clearing service – all
- Engagement with Atholl Estates – Caroline
- Planning applications:
- Lodges at Dunkeld House Hotel – 21/00436/FLL – https://planningapps.pkc.gov.uk/online-applications/applicationDetails.do?activeTab=summary&keyVal=QQ5YRXMKKVW00 (if this link doesn’t work please, use the PKC planning search to locate the application. Please familiarise yourself with this application in advance of the meeting.)
- Road Safety issues – updates
- Police update (if available)
- Bridge correspondent for the May issue.
- Various correspondence
- End of main meeting
- Griffin Grants
- Micro grants –
- Griffin Main fund