The next Dunkeld and Birnam Community Council meeting will take place on 7:00pm on Monday, the 12th of July, 2021.
The Dunkeld and Birnam Community Council would be delighted to see you there. Anybody wishing to join the meeting should e-mail Helen Taylor at email@example.com at their earliest convenience.
The meeting will take place over the Zoom video platform. The link is as follows:
- Minutes of the last meeting
- Treasurer’s report
- Affordable Housing ‘solutions’ discussion – with PKC Officers
- Planning – 21/00981/FLL | Erection of 2 dwelling houses | Land 40 Metres East Of Lagbeag Little Dunkeld (https://planningapps.pkc.gov.uk/online-applications/applicationDetails.do?activeTab=documents&keyVal=QU2WATMKG1O00)
- Community Council Communications
- Cathedral Closure update?
- Police update (if available)
Bridge correspondent – not required as next issue not until September.