The next Dunkeld and Birnam Community Council meeting will take place on 7:00pm on Monday, the 13th of September, 2021.
The Dunkeld and Birnam Community Council would be delighted to see you there. Anybody wishing to join the meeting should e-mail Helen Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org at their earliest convenience.
The meeting will take place over the Zoom video platform. The link is as follows:
- Minutes of the last meeting – approval
- Treasurer’s report – Stewart Pritchard
- Sports and Leisure Hub MUGA project – David Tripney
- Affordable Housing ‘solutions’ discussion – with PKC Officers
- Public Procession notification process – see accompanying paper
- Perth and Kinross Countryside Trust – Core Path SPIT/113 Murthly (Back of Sawmill) – request for letter of support.
- Planning (if anything of note)
- Police Update (if available)
- Interim election, AGM and the secretary role and Griffin Panel role
- Date of next meeting AGM 11th October 2021
End of Community Council meeting
- Griffin Micro Grants
- Dalguise Village Hall
- Griffin Main Grant report