The next Glen Lyon and Loch Tay Community Council meeting will take place on 7:00pm on Thursday, the 9th of September, 2021.
The Glen Lyon and Loch Tay Community Council would be delighted to see you there. Anyone wishing to join should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
The meeting will take place over the Zoom video platform. The link is provided below.
Meeting ID: 817 5216 3465
The agenda is as follows:
- Minutes of meeting on 8/7/21
- Matters arising
- Police report
- Highland Action Partnership – Road Safety Group
- Fortingall Hotel
- Loch Tay
- Lighting – Fortingall/Fearnan
- Trees – Carie Woodland Proposal/ Auch & Invermearnan Estate Woodland
- Proposal/Drummond Hill Consultation
- Bag It and Bin It
- Next meeting and AGM: 11th November 2021 at 7pm via Zoom.