NHS Tayside is continuing its drop-in vaccination clinics for the Pfizer and AztraZeneca vaccines in Tayside. Anyone aged 18 or over who has not had an appointment for their first vaccine or anyone of any age who received their first jab more than 8 weeks ago and does not have an appointment for their second can drop in any of these clinics.
Perth & Kinross
- Dewar’s Centre, Perth: Tuesday 29 June – Sunday 4 July, 10am-6pm
- Atholl Leisure Centre, Pitlochry: Tuesday 29 June, 11am-5pm (AstraZeneca only)
- North Inch Campus, Perth (vaccination bus): Wednesday 30 June, 1-6pm
- Crieff Community Hospital (vaccination bus): Friday 2 July, 1-6pm
- Caird Hall, Dundee: Tuesday 29 June – Sunday 4 July, 10am-6pm
- Douglas Community Centre, Dundee: Wednesday 30 June, 1-7pm
- Tesco South Road Car Park, Dundee (vaccination bus): Thursday 1 July, 1-7pm
- Reid Hall, Forfar: Tuesday 29 June – Sunday 4 July, 10am-6pm
- Arbroath Community Centre: Tuesday 29 June – Sunday 4 July, 10am-6pm
- Montrose Town Hall: Tuesday 29 June – Sunday 4 July, 10am-6pm (Pfizer only on Tuesday 29 June)
- Stracathro Hospital Outpatient Department: Saturday 3 – Sunday 4 July, 10am-6pm
Scheduled clinics for 18-29 year olds and second doses will continue to run. If you have an appointment, you are asked to make every effort to attend or reschedule if you can’t make it. Appointment details can be checked at www.nhsinform.scot/covid19vaccineinvitations.
Anyone over 18 can now also self-register for an appointment for their first vaccination at www.nhsinform.scot/vaccineregistration. Those who sign up will receive a text or email with details of their appointment which they can change if the time or location is unsuitable.