The next Pitlochry and Moulin Community Council meeting will take place on Monday the 15th of March, at 7:30pm. This has been deferred from the original date of Monday the 8th of March, due to technical difficulties.
The Pitlochry and Moulin Community Council would be delighted to see you there. Anybody wishing to join the meeting should e-mail Andrew Holmes at email@example.com, who will be able to provide a link to the virtual meeting.
The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
- Apologies: –
- Declarations of interest
- Minutes of virtual ordinary meeting 8th February 2021 recirculated
- Matters arising from the minutes
- Chairman’s report
- Secretary’s report
- Treasurer’s report
- Environment report
- Planning report
- Pitlochry Allotments Proposal –Update to follow
- Town Centre Regeneration –Update to follow
- Councillors’ reports
- Date of next meeting (On normal cycles this would be April 12th.)