Perth and Kinross Council (PKC) are currently writing new plans to shape the future of culture and sport in the area for the next five years and are giving the public a chance to have their voice heard through a series of information workshops throughout September.
Two meetings will be held in Highland Perthshire, the first is today, Wednesday 7th of September in Birnam at the Birnam Hotel from 4pm until 6pm and the second is in Pitlochry on the Thursday 22nd of September at the Town Hall also from 4pm till 6pm.
The two-hour long sessions will feature a joint introduction before those in attendance will split into groups who are primarily interested in sports or culture to understand what they enjoy, what they think needs to change and what PKC should be doing more of.
These sessions give everyone an opportunity to shape the future of Perth and Kinross. There will also be an online survey made available for those who want to take part but are unable to attend a meeting.
Further meeting will be held at:
- Crieff, 12th September 4-6pm, Strathearn Community Campus -Activity Meeting Space
- Auchterarder, 14th September 4-6pm, Aytoun Hall -Main Hall
- Blairgowrie, 22nd September 4-6pm, Rattray Community Connect – Main Hall
- Perth North, 28th September 4-6pm, North Inch Community Campus – Assembly Hall
- Perth South, 29th September 4-6pm Dewars Centre – Hay Room
The spaces at some of the meetings are limited so if you plan to attend email email@example.com to let them know.