We're always on the lookout for local news relevant to the communities of Highland Perthshire.
Have you got a news story you think we should know about?

Pitlochry Local Christmas Card Delivery Service to Raise Money for Local Charities

assorted-color oil pastel and cards

This year’s annual Pitlochry Local Christmas Card Delivery Service will be raising money for the Food Bank and Senior Citizen’s Bus.

The service will be running between Monday 5th and Friday 9th  of December, with anyone wishing to use the services needing to take their cards to Victoria’s Restaurant between 10am and 3pm on the 5th, 6th, 7th or 8th and 10am and 11:15 am on the 9th.

Local Volunteers will sort and deliver the cards to Greengates to Aldour, Moulin to Port-na-Craig and everywhere in between. They will also deliver to Kinnaird, Donovourd, Croftinloan, East and West Haugh, Ballyoukan and the Logierait to Dunfallandy Road, including Murray Terrace.

There is a suggested donation per card to help support two local charities who help the community with 60% of the money raised going to support the Food Bank and the remaining 40% going to help the Senior Citizens Bus.

Scroll to Top